Major Activities of International Kendo Federation
(2) To hold and assist seminars and workshops.
(3) To establish the rules for international matches.
(4) To provide standards (guidelines) for the Dan/Kyu examinations.
(5) To organize World Kendo Championships.
(6) To exchange information on techniques, equipment, etc.
(7) To undertake other activities necessary for achievement of the purposes set forth in the preceding articles.
|Japanese expressions used in kendo. |
Osame-to and read more
|The legendary samurai|
|Musashi won over 60 duels - often by using his two swords, and a peculiar strategy of arriving late to the scene. Read more|
|Results of the kendo competitions held every third year since 1970. Read more|